Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10001
- Open text field 1: The second generation boarhammer is made of "non-elastic" neoprene in signal orange color, so it´s perfect for driven hunts. The SH2 Drivenhhunt provides significantly increased pressure in your shoulder and a calmer reticle.
The Boarhammer SH2 Drivenhunt
The second generation Boarhammer made of non-elastic neoprene. We combine all the advantages of the SH1 with absolutely outstanding workmanship through a completely domestic value chain. The strap is made of high quality neoprene. The front tongue, which is used for individual adjustment on the rifle, was made from extremely resistant Kodura and polypropylene. It offers enormous strength and the necessary stiffness for a firm fit. The new SH2 neoprene series drivenhunt and boar are even better in the hand and ensure excellent grip.
Make your rifle an absolute driven hunt specialist:
Thanks to the Boarhammer, swinging with the sows is absolutely intuitive. The SH2 enables a much higher stroke pressure, which means that the rifle lies much calmer in your shoulder. Test the Boarhammer on your rifle now and gain absolute control over your rifle.
The sleeve can be pulled firmly into the shoulder through the loop at the front end of the shaft. The rifle's control increases significantly. Made from extremely tear-resistant Kodura and polypropylene, the SH2 offers a secure hold on every rifle and ensures a safe deal. The rubberized locking pin remains and, as usual, reliably prevents damage to the rifle stock through contact.
The features of SH2 Drivenhunt:
- Loop material made of "non-elastic" neoprene
- absolutely tear-resistant Kodura and polypropylene form the skeleton of the SH2
Advantages of the Boarhammer:
- up to 200% more stroke pressure
- improved leadership
- significantly faster repeating process
- Reduced firing of the weapon when firing a shot
- more control
- increased security
- Faster firing without loss of target point, especially when shooting a shotgun